Powered By Blogger

April 7, 2014

I am so Back

     The first quarter of the year is done. And now the second quarter is on. It has been a while since the last time I really put a post here in my blog. March has been one busy month for me especially as a mom. My youngest daughter, Amaya, graduated from Kindergarten. Yup, nowadays, graduating from kindergarten is a big deal already. And this coming June, Amaya will be in grade 1 already, that means more patience and understanding for me especially when it comes to her assignments and study habits.

     April is my favorite month. Because it is my BIRTH MONTH. I am about to turn another year. I am excited at the same time nervous. I know there are people who would rather consider their birthdays like any ordinary day but for me, I don't. I look forward to my birthday. Look forward to what will unfold on that day. Do I expect a gift, NO. Yup, NO. Hubby and my girls knows why. But it is definitely fine with me. As long as I am going to spend it my girls I am totally happy with it. Nervous, because I don't know what is in store for me as I enter the big 4-0.

     Since the girls are on vacation I could schedule my posts for this month. I will definitely make it up with you my dear blog readers. So for the meantime, have a great day ahead of you.

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.