Powered By Blogger

February 17, 2014

Yosi Samra: My First Pair

     Ever since I saw a pair of Yosi Samra in Instagram worn by some of the mommy bloggers I follow, I wanted to own even just one pair. I am not the high-heeled type of girl, even when I was single. Though I appreciate any high heel shoes I see. It's just that I am not comfortable wearing them. I am a sneakers and flat shoes kind of girl/mom. So far the love of flat shoes, Yosi Samra is one of my "dream" flat shoes. So when hubby gave me the go signal to buy one, I got so excited that I just can't hide it (huh?! did I just sing? hahaha!)

   So last November 23, 2013 while I was with my family, I went off to Yosi Samra store at the new wing of Alabang Town Center, also known as ATC for us from the South. To be honest, I can't choose, it was difficult. The first 3 types I liked was out of stock for my size, imagine how frustrated I was. Until I saw this...

The flat shoes I liked.

     I asked if they have it in my size (7) and finally they have it. I can't contain that big smile on my face. My brothers who were all teasing me to wear it already. And I yes I gave in. Ako na ang excited. Hahaha!
I am wearing it already here.
(hahaha!)

     I tell you, it is very comfortable. I love the fact that this flat/ballet shoes is foldable. you cold just pack this cutie in your bag. And when you're tired from wearing your heels, you could just pull it out from you bag. 

here are my Yosi Samra pair,
placed inside the plastic
 
here is the pouch where you could
put the flat shoes then
just placed it inside your bag.



     And if you're travelling somewhere and you want to bring this along, it is so easy to pack because it will not occupy too much space. This is one kind of flats/ballet shoes that I am willing to save up and buy another pair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading my blog. kindly leave your comment/message to this blog and I will answer it as soon as possible.